bonus tracks?

on Fri, 21 Apr 1995 11:05:31 -0700
the QuietOne <drjimmy@cnj.digex.net> wrote:

>  Hey all

>  What other songs would be added to a "who are you" re master ?

>  Or for that matter, Face Dances or Its Hard as well ? ( Although
>  they aren't targeted for re master are they...)

I read last fall in an edition of ICE, the *tentative* plan as far as those two
post-Moon titles go.

Apparently they may pair the two on a single CD.

This leads me to wonder - could anyone who has these titles let us know the
combined disc running times to see if this plan is actually feasible?

I believe the maximum CD playing time is just under 80 minutes.

             *      David Trudeau                                    *
             *      Student, Computer Programmer/Analyst             *
             *      Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology     *
             *      Box 60, 443 Northern Ave.                        *
             *      Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada  P6A 5L3       *
             *      t88041742@acs.saultc.on.ca                       *