Say What?

> > Could someone please tell me if The Who have any plans to tour soon?  Thanks!
>

> U.K Channel Four Ceefax have an announcement that The Who are
> re-forming with Simon Townsend in place of his brother on guitar, and
> that a tour is definitely in future plans.
>
> Davy.

I think they call it the "Daltrey Sings Townshend 1995 Summer UK
Tour"  :)

two things:

1) if anyone has May's ICE could you list all related Who stuff?

2) on alt.rock n roll.classic they said that the live Tommy from
Leeds will be released in some form in the future (I guess that's
part of the live set)