the seeker & stuff

> </Was "The Seeker" ever released on an album (besides the Greatest
> </Hits)?

> Nope, it was just a single.

> </I have the Boxed Set but unfortunately it has an edited
> </version on it!  Is this song (in its complete form) going to be
> </included on one of the new remastered Who cds?

> We should hope so!  My question would be, which album would they tack
> it on to?  _Who's Next_ already has its share of additions.  I still
> don't see how they can entirely eliminate _Odds and Sods_.

I've been wondering about this type of thing myself ever since we got the track
lists for the upcoming _WHO SELL OUT_ and _WHO'S NEXT_ reissue.

Judging by the track lists, there are a lot of previously released songs (such
as singles b-sides and the like) which will not find a home on these reissues.

The fact that we are seeing such a large number of previously unreleased tracks
on these reissues is cause for celebration, and this is *NOT* a complaint but
I have to wonder what will happen to these orphan songs.

Some songs besides THE SEEKER(from memory) which will not be included on the
reissue of _WHO'S NEXT_ (but belong chronologically) are:

                        Heaven & Hell
                        Here For More
                        Let's See Action
                        When I was A Boy
                        I Don't Know Myself
                        Join Together
                        The Relay
                        Wasp Man

Just wondering - and this could make for a good discussion on this list -

What does everyone think will happen to these (and other)songs which won't find
a home on the albums proper- how will they be dealt with ?

Chronological collections - somewhat like _WHO'S MISSING_?

By the way what are we going to see in the way of rare tracks for
 _WHO BY NUMBERS_ AND _WHO R U_?
Is there anything available other than alternate takes?

FORGIVE THE TEDIUM.

             *      David Trudeau                                    *
             *      Student, Computer Programmer/Analyst             *
             *      Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology     *
             *      Box 60, 443 Northern Ave.                        *
             *      Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada  P6A 5L3       *
             *      t88041742@acs.saultc.on.ca                       *