Re: Who Club

On Sun, 9 Apr 1995 Jay516@aol.com wrote:

  I heard there was a Who Fan Club around somewhere-
> anybody have the address??

As far as I know, there is no Who Club anymore; there was an American
and an English branch but they both petered out around '89.  Since
then, _The Relay_ (currently in a hiatal limbo) and _Generations_ are
publications which have kept up with Who goings-on.

If the addresses for these aren't in the Web page, they should be.

Alan
L@L007388

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend