Entwistle & Ringo??!!

I thougtht there was a rumor of Entwistle being on the first Ringo All-Starr
tour a couple years ago with Joe Walsh, but that didn't pan out.  Those two
together made some sense but only Walsh toured with Ringo.  Can you really
see Ringo drumming along to My Wife or Trick of the Light though?  Thank God
his son Zak learned from Moon.
  Any word on that UK Daltrey & Friends show yet?
  And we thought Linda Perry was awful on Doctor Jimmy?  How about her
singing Misty Mountain Hop?  The Detroit stations have really picked up on
that Zeppelin tribute CD and are playing this song like mad.  Doctor Jimmy is
sounding better and better.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaby Baaaaaaaaby Baaaaaaaaaaby Doooo Yooou
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike It Whaaaaaaaaaaa
Doug