Thanks for the help!

Good day, everyone...

I'd just like to thank all of you who helped me out in finding the names
and locations of boot shops in NYC.  I'd also like to send out a sincere
thank you to John Johanneson and Ben Piela who both sent me a text file
containing every single friggen' boot shop in NYC that one could ever
conceive!  I'd like to also send a huge thank you to Bob Gajarsky who
compiled this list of boot shop names and locations.

Again, thanks for all of your help!  This will help keep me from
wandering aimlessly through the streets of NYC without a clue as to
where any boot shops are.  Now, if I could only find out where the hell
I am now.....

Take care,
Grady (the Cap'n)
LaL#10027

Grady M. Wick
1890 Bent Pine Hill		H: (610)366-9019
Fogelsville, PA  18051		W: (610)481-2433
wickgm@ttown.apci.com

	"Too many rapids keep us sweeping along;
		too many captains keep on steering us wrong."
			--Neil Peart