Re: Hall of the Mountain King?

	I believe, if I am not mistaken, that "In the Hall of the Mountain
King" is from the "Peer Gynt Suite" by Edvard Grieg.

	Then again, it is 7:00 a.m. and I have just spent about twelve
straight hours writing a paper about how "Quadrophenia" is the culmination
of the bulk of Townshend's spiritual, social, and musical influences over
the course of the Who's career to that point.  I got to the point where
"Rael" made perfect sense to me.  So it's possible that there really is
no such composer as Edvard Grieg and I just think there is.

	I think I'll have breakfast and go to bed.

	Thank you for listening.

		- Eric

"Some people seem so obsessed with the morning..." (slap)