Re: Under A Raging Moon

REGARDING                re> Under A Raging Moon
>Just wondered what you all thought about UARM..
>I liked it alot.
I agree - UARM is my favourite Daltrey album (with Rocks In The Head a close
second).  I particularly like the title track, After The Fire, and the last
track (name escapes me at the moment).
Can't remember all the drummers on UARM although I know Roger Taylor was one.

I really like all of his albums although I do tend to skip over Can't Wait To
See The Movie and Parting Should Be Painless.

I have a double single with a live version of Pictures of Lily on it which is
great - I'd like to get hold of some more live material.  Anyone know if
there's anything available???

Regards,
Denis (green with envy over missing out on Totally Townshend mornings and Who
weekends)