Who's Worst

    Any votes for the worst track ?

    "How Can You Do It Alone" ??

    How about that for a start ?

Not bad, but I can beat it:  "Squeeze Box."

Combining the (low) quality of the song with the (lots of) airplay it
gets makes it the leader in my book.  At least I don't hear HCYDIA
often, making it easier to listen to when I _do_ hear it, but also, if
I'm not mistaken, it precedes "You" on the album, which gives me
something to look forward to while listening to it.  SBox, OTOH, seems
to be the favorite default choice at least half the time there's a
"double shot" of The Who on the radio here, causing a very bad
exposure/quality combination.

Alan