DST in Atlanta

    Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 13:13 CDT
    From: pstevens@chinacat.metaphor.com (Paul Stevens)

    Well that article that was posted seems to be incorrect.
    I have called both BASS and the Concord Pavillion and they
    both say that the Oct 7th show is still on.

I just got off the phone with Chastain Park Amphitheatre (404) 872-1115
and they said the Atlanta show this Saturday has NOT been cancelled.  In
answer to JOEL's question, the projected date therefore is the same as
the original date:  this Saturday.

Please don't inundate the above number with questions about the tour;
again, it is the Atlanta venue number and I'm sure they neither know nor
care about dates after Atlanta.  But it seems legitimate to call them if
you're truly considering going (i.e., have a need to know) and want to
check later on.  My guess is that it's a working-hours-only number.

And unfortunately, just because it hasn't been cancelled yet doesn't
mean it won't be, up to and including showtime.

My question is where this cancellation misinformation (hopefully) is
coming from.

Alan