Re: 'Tommy' CDs through the BMG CD club

 Sun Dec  7 12:14:22 PST 1997
Date:          Sat, 20 Aug 1994 14:05:46 EDT
From:          "Anthony J. Rzepela" <rzepela@cvi.hahnemann.edu>
To:            thewho@cisco.com
Subject:       'Tommy' CDs through the BMG CD club

The BMG CD club has begun offering the two-disc soundtrack
from the Tommy movie, for $27.98 (no cassette version).
(202988)

BMG currently carries three 'Tommy's - the movie, the B'way
show (224778), and the single-disc version of the Who's recording
(103223).

The current 3-for-1 sale, offered to members who
have met the obligations, includes multi-disc sets, so
one could get all three versions for the cost of the
highest-priced of the three ($29.98 for the B'way show) +
handling on the five discs. (~$12.00)

That works out to ~14.00/title.

Disclaimer: I do not work for BMG, represent  them, etc....

Tony Rzepela (rzepela@cvi.hahnemann.edu)

hey man you can look in any current guitar mag. and find an offer for
BMG that is get!! you get 8 cds for the price of 1 and you don't have
to buy any more and I noticed that they have some who in their
selection

speaking of guitar mags. I saw a one that had a copy of the music for
I Can See For Miles and if you can get a hold of a copy of the june
or may addition of guitar world it has a big interview and
semi-biography on the who it even has a copy of Pinball Wizard and a
free poster of the who at woodstock.

rebecca

Doug Shatford
Amherst, Nova Scotia