It's Hard live tunes

At probably every '82 show they did, Dangerous, It's Hard, Eminence Front &
Cry If You Want were performed.  Early in the tour they were actually doing A
Man Is A Man (maybe 15 shows).  Athena was done about 10 times in the first
half of the tour but I don't think at either Shea date.  They did do I Saw
Her Standing There at Shea Oct 13.  The only other It's Hard song done was
Cooks County one time only in Cook County (Chicago) 10-6-82.  In this whole
tour, the only cut they played from Face Dances was The Quiet One at probably
every show.