Re: Athena Live

I saw them at the Meadowlands in NJ a day or two before the
Shea Stadium show.  The DID play Athena at that show.
I'd be curious to find out if they played ANYTHING from It's Hard
on the 89 tour.  I noted that during the 82 show that I saw, they
didn't play anything from Face Dances.  Then on the 89 show, they
started doing You Better You Bet again, and then Pete did it on his
PsychoD tour.
David