DALTREY DATES

I have two tickets to see Rodger and co. this Sunday (9/11) at the Mann Music
center in Phili, PA.  After reading the couple of comments about his other
performances this year from you folks I can hardly wait to see the show!  Big
time WHO fan to get his yearly dosage of live WHO entertainment.  I'll be sure
to pass on my experience here ...

For those of you who haven't checked it out, you must get the 30 years of
maximum R&B video!  I'm sure it was talked about here before but this tape is a
must have for all WHO fans. From the interviews to the concert footage, its
nostalgic kick butt at its best!  Buy it!