wishfull thinking pays, perhaps

Hey everyone,

I was travelling over the weekend and picked up the latest issue of Guitar
World (October), and was quite happy to find interviews with Pete and John
in it (which overshadowed the cheesy mini/book/leaflet called "How to play
Hotel California").  I think someone mentioned this interview briefly
earlier this month, but I will submit the following view:  they are
fantastic.  The Entwistle interview is somewhat shorter than Pete's but
reveals some interesting feelings he has had lately.  Pete's interview is
a good length and covers some great topics such as his early influences
(in detail), his methods of guitar playing (history and depth), and his
true feelings (at the time of interview) regarding Roger, John, Keith, and
himself over the past and future.
	I found the whole piece extremely interesting but one thing
sparked my interest in particular: Pete's potential plans for Lifehouse.
I will quote:

"Who's Next is a great record; there's no question about it.  But what you
hear on the album is a bunch of demos, really, for a much bigger idea.
Lifehouse will almost certainly be a CD ROM one day, because that's the
only way I could cover all the ground that we went over in preparing the
project..."..(and so on).

I look forward to the fruition of this idea as well as the other ideas
Pete had on returning to Quadrophenia (he has some interest in further
developing this theme....a continuation perhaps).

Anyway, if you haven't read this interview yet I suggest you do.  I really
liked it and will certainly add it to my collection.

Best,

John Brawley