Hello.

I'm back from a long absence from the Who list.  I had 372 messages in
my mail.  I wanted to write and say that I am very happy that the
Who list is growing and growing everyday.  How many members are on
the list?

I have heard a lot about archiving information on the Who.  If the
person that is doing it, please mail me back.  I got a large amount
of this list from when it first started.  I have a lot of lyrics, tab,
and chord stuff.

Anyhow, its good to be back on the net.

-Eric

P.s.  Does anybody think that Pete, (thee Pete), reads this list?
     Just curious.    :)