List Survey

REGARDING                List Survey
OK, While there's so much activity on the list I thought I'd take the
opportunity to propose a little survey.  People not interested in surveys need
read no further.

Please email responses directly to me NOT the list.  The last thing I want (and
I'm sure others will agree) is to clutter up Who List with a hundred different
who want to enough time to respond.

You only need answer as many questions as you feel you can and if you can't
list 3 items in the questions that ask you to then only list what you can.

The questions...

1) Name your 3 favourite (non-bootleg) Who albums (in the case of Tommy and
Quadrophenia please specify soundtrack or original) (box sets count as one
album)

2) Name your least favourite Who album

3) Name your 3 favourite Who tracks

4) Name your least  favourite Who track

5) Name your favourite Who video

6) Name your favourite Who related soundtrack

7) Name your favourite solo artist from The Who

8) Name your 3 favourite solo albums

9) Name your least favourite solo album

10) Name your 3 favourite solo tracks

11) Name your least favourite solo track

12) Name your 3 favourite bootleg albums

13) Name your least favourite bootleg album

14) What was your first Who album?

15) What track first turned you on to The Who?

That's all folks.  Remember - send responses to me and NOT the list.  My
address is:   Denis_Bowler@magellan.erin.gov.au