PT's 93 tour, Holand LP

The last digest had some references to PT's Psycho-tour last year.  In
fact, TAPEBOY said "the reality is that, when he has an electric guitar in
his hands, he just seems to play that way naturally."  Recalling the gig I
went to at Great Woods (MA):  Pete was apparently fighting off a bad cold
and looked a bit ragged.  His sound system (the GW's system) sounded like
he was in a paper bag, and the lighting/show system went to pot about 1/2
hour into the psychoderelict section.  At one point he simply dropped his
guitar on the stage (fair weather fans thought he was trying to smash it
and began going wild) and marched back stage.  Came back and said that he
would kill someone after the show and that we deserved more for our money.
 At any rate, he bagged psychoderelict and tried plan B: old stuff and
lots of jumping around.  He was actually amazing.  Jumping and windmilling
like his younger years.  He even did some mule kicks and jumps off of his
stage monitor which actually looked quite daring (it wobbled under his
weight).  The point is that he is such a natural with that guitar, as
Tapeboy put it.  The show almost bombed, but he pulled it together with
great vigor.

About 7 years back I bought an lp produced in Holland: The Who-greatest
hits.  The label is Super Star (I think Polygram).  The cover shows a
scene from Live Aid I think (Nike shoe ad).  Anyway, there is a version of
Magic Bus that I've never found anywhere else.  It is longer and includes
a section of "you can't have it...'think how much I'd save'...".  Anyone
else find this version anywhere else?

That's it.

John