Re: new PT boot

In article <9410302156376033167@aol.com>,
    Boris6@aol.com  writes:
> I just came across a new boot of Pete's Brooklyn show from '93.  It was a
> double CD and it looked like the whole show plus two cuts from a Beacon
> Theater (New York City) show earlier in the tour.  No idea what the quality
> is, but in case you didn't tape the show from pay-per-view you might want to
> look for it.  Where's the whole Beacon show on CD is what I'm wondering.

Yes, here is the bootleg list entry for the disc you mentioned.  Take
a look at the next entry in the list (also included below), which
mentions that it is one day after the show you're looking for.  I
imagine the bootleggers will eventually get around to making a CD of
the first Beacon, NY show.
						-- Rich

   37. Pete Townshend, Music Must Change (Red Phantom RPCD2151, RPCD2152)
       double 1993 (77:34, 78:17)