ABC In Concert

In case you were idly wondering what you missed on ABC's In Concert,
hosted by Michael Cerveris, the answer is not much.  There were some
brief lines by Michael, filmed outside the St. James Theatre where
_Tommy_ is playing in New York, complimenting Pete and/or The Who, but
aside from that, it was all video of Pete's BAM show (available on Pete
Townshend Live) and the 7/30/89 Meadowlands (Giants Stadium) "See Me
Feel Me" from the 30 Years video.

A new group called Dada was also featured; if you care about them and
want a dub contact me soon before I erase the tape.

Alan