Boris

>Where the hell is Entwistle and why didn't he become the Stones' new bass
>player?

He's been touring with Daltrey, which, in my mind, is where he belongs.
At  one point, I also wondered why the Stones didn't pick him up, but
after seeing the Daltrey show three days after the Stones, I'm glad he's
hanging with Roger. Entwistle's style doesn't fit the Stone's mold, just
like Keith Moon's drum playing wouldn't have. We all know that he was
totally qualified, but their styles clash. John is way more *wide open*
than Wyman ever was. It would have been like putting a muzzle on a pitbull.
It wouldn't have been fair to him or the Stones. It would have been weird
to see the Stones play 'Boris The Spider' - and you can believe somebody
would have been yelling for them to do it!
By the way, *who* the hell is that playing with them, anyway? They've
left him out of all the new promo posters and comercials....so, it may be
an open position in the future. Who knows.

my 2 cents
-the mayor