Re: Jools and Jim

>Are there really a Jools and Jim in england ?

Jools refers to Julie Burchill (sp?) a British rock music
critic who wrote an article after the death of Moon indicating
that in her opinion it was no great loss, hence all the
journalism references in the song. 'Jimmy' was a rock writer too,
but I forget his full name. "Jools and Jim" is a pun on the French
movie of the same name directed by Francois Truffaut.

>And whats with the Oklahoma! reference in the song  ?

Paul McCartney mentions 'Oklahoma' in a mid-eighties
song called "Press." Maybe it's some sort of secret British
rock-star slang.