   Date:  Sun, 23 Oct 94 22:57:56 PDT
     To:  legalize@xmission.com
   From:  Wes Biggs <wbiggs@chaph.usc.edu>
Subject:  Re: The Genius of Pete Townshend
     Re:  Your message of Sun, 23 Oct 1994 23:27:32 -0600
     Id:  <CMM.0.90.2.782978276.wbiggs@phakt.usc.edu>
- --------
</In article <Pine.3.89.9410231712.B8800-0100000@great-miami.iac.net>,
</    Joseph Grimes <jgg@iac.net>  writes:
</> Can someone please tell me if the vinyl boot called "The Genius of Pete
</> Townshend" is the same as the "Lifehouse Demos" boot CD?  Or at least
</> give me the song list to the former so I can tell?
</
</Here's what the bootleg list has to say on both of these. -- Rich
</
</    3. The Genius of Peter Townshend (TMOQ 71056)

"The Lifehouse Demos" is different from "From Lifehouse to Leeds"

Not that I can help.

- -----

Here's the announcement I've sent all over the globe:

The Hypertext Who is now officially online.

This hypermedia database provides a wealth of information, lyrics,
discography and recording notes relating to the foursome founded by
Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle and Keith Moon.  The
pages cover the band's history from 1964 to the present, replete with
pictures, articles, interviews and lyrics.  In addition, the database
provides links to other Who-related information on the Web and the
Internet in general.

Come see the best rock and roll band in the world.  Come see the Who.

The URL for The Hypertext Who is:
	http://phakt.usc.edu:2345/who.html

Long live rock!

Wes Biggs
wbiggs@phakt.usc.edu

- -----

Wholisters' comments are especially appreciated re:the Web server.

Thanks to all the people on the list who helped and are helping.

Wes

------- End of Forwarded Message

--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!