DST programs available

Hi bunch,

I've acquired a few extra programs to some of the venues Roger et al
played.  If you'd like one, dig out those SASEs and stamps...

Washington DC*
Wolf Trap
about 6" x 8", glossy pages

Philadelphia
Mann Music Center
Single sheet, folded once to 5.5" x 8", printed on both sides.  Have fun
spotting all the errors and veiled and not-so-veiled insults, plus the
memorable typo (?) "John Entwistle is the greatest bass player rock has
**spurned**."  Must have been written by a Stones fan.

Atlanta*
Chastain Park Amphitheatre
8.5" x 11", glossy booklet, contains seating chart.  All are slightly
water-damaged, it poured rain the whole show.

Palm Desert aka Palm Springs*
The McCallum Theatre
8.5" x 11", glossy booklet, contains seating chart.  Nice 4-page center
insert with B&W photo-logo of the tour and 3-page chronology of The Who.
Contains misspelling "Meher Haba" at one point.

*These glossy programs are pre-printed booklets of up to 40 pages or so,
mostly consisting of articles about the venue, the city, ads, etc.
There is typically a 4-page insert concerning the night's show stapled
into the center, and occasionally a biographical blurb.

Send me $1 in stamps, cash, whatever, for each program (except the
Philadelphia one, for which a 29-cent stamp will do), and a SASE.  Be
sure to make the SASE big enough, if you want the program(s) unfolded.
Should my supply run out before I get your order I'll return your money.

Alan McKendree
MCC
3500 W. Balcones Ctr. Dr.
Austin, TX   78759