Re: Tales & Questions

On Tue, 18 Oct 1994, JOEL wrote:
> One final question- Does anyone have the set list for CLEVELAND 1976. I know
> it's a pain, but I'd like to know if the video I saw at the record show would be
> worth buying..
> Thanks-the mayor

I think you mean 1975.  The tape I have is about 1:45, and it's my
favorite Who video (except for the set).  I don't have the set list down,
but they do play Dreaming From The Waist, which is kinda rare.  I'll try
to get the song list and post it.
You will be able to watch the tape before buying, right?  Depending on
what generation you get, the tape is definitely worth it!

------Joe