Re: Tales from the Who

In article <CMM.0.90.2.782452300.wbiggs@phakt.usc.edu>,
    Wes Biggs <wbiggs@chaph.usc.edu>  writes:
> Denis mentioned the CD "Tales from the Who" -- I think from some of my
> research that it's a different boot with the same title [...]
>
> Anyone check out the Web pages?

You're right... here's what the web pages say about that particular CD.
I thought the original poster had the vinyl, so I posted the vinyl
entry before.  Gee, looky who contributed this list entry? =]  Looks
like for the CD version of this boot they had some space leftover and
added some "bonus" tracks.
						-- Rich

   10. Tales From the Who (Great Dane Records, Italy) 1989