Re: Heaven and Hell Lyrics ( I am even more sure...)

} Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 22:30:25 -0400 (EDT)
} From: QUADROPHENIA@delphi.com
} Subject: Heaven and Hell Lyrics ( I am pretty sure..)
}
}
} >From writing down the lyrics from the video,
} I feel that this is very close to the actual
} lyrical content... Feel feel to correct any part
}
} All words ( Most of em,...) copyright The Who.
                                        ^^^^^^^  John Alec Entwistle
}
} ( I will star where I am not sure if I wrote the correct lyric)
}
}
}                    H and H
}
} On top of the sky is a place where you go
} If you've done nothing wrong..
} If you've done nothing wrong..
}
} And down in the ground is a place that you go
} If you've been a bad boy..
}
} If you've been a bad boy...
}
} And we have eternal life, and never die..
  ^^^
  Why don't

}
} Never die.....
}
} Theres a place up above where you **grow feather wings,
                                           ^^^^^^^
                                           a set (pair?) of
} and you fly round and round..
} ** And a harp singing hymms...
     ^^^        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     With        hanging here
}
} Down in the ground you grow horns and a tail, and you
} carry a fork.. *** and burn away ***
                         ^^^^^^^^^
                         moan and wail
}
} And we have eternal life, and never die...
  ^^^
  Why don't
}
} Never die...
}
} ( Of course words cannot replace the climatic jam
}   that was performed on this particular clip..
}   One of my personal hi-lites of the video, 30 years..)
}   Not to mention Daltreys ad-libbing during the jam..
}  See: My Wife..)
}
}
} Pete
}
}  ....I get so juiced at the whorey ladies sad sad story..
}
}