RE: Moon Vehicle

	My choice for Moon's best is:

        "I Can See for Miles"

        I could have picked something obvious like WGFA for the solo or
Dogs II, but ICSFM really shows Keith's strength and creativity.  Listen
to those single-stroke rolls (I think thats what they're called) going on
during the chorus.  They make the song what it is:  pure energy.
	If you don't agree, listen to the version done on Join Together
from the '89 tour.  Simon Phillips plays like a 7 year old English
schoolgirl.  He ruins the song with that extremely basic "happy beat" he
plays.  I personally don't have any versions done by Kenney Jones but I
hope he didn't slaughter it like Phillips did.

shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"