[QUADROPHENIA@delphi.com: Heaven and Hell Lyrics ( I am pretty sure..)]

    From: QUADROPHENIA@delphi.com (unknown)
    To: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: Heaven and Hell Lyrics ( I am pretty sure..)
    Date: Sun, 16 Oct

    From writing down the lyrics from the video,
    I feel that this is very close to the actual
    lyrical content... Feel feel to correct any part

    All words ( Most of em,...) copyright The Who.

    ( I will star where I am not sure if I wrote the correct lyric)

                       H and H

    On top of the sky is a place where you go
    If you've done nothing wrong..
    If you've done nothing wrong..

    And down in the ground is a place that you go
    If you've been a bad boy..

    If you've been a bad boy...

    And we have eternal life, and never die..

    Never die.....

    Theres a place up above where you **grow feather wings,
    and you fly round and round..
    ** And a harp singing hymms...

    Down in the ground you grow horns and a tail, and you
    carry a fork.. *** and burn away ***

I thought it was "moan and wail"

    And we have eternal life, and never die...

    Never die...

    ( Of course words cannot replace the climatic jam
      that was performed on this particular clip..
      One of my personal hi-lites of the video, 30 years..)
      Not to mention Daltreys ad-libbing during the jam..
     See: My Wife..)

    Pete

     ....I get so juiced at the whorey ladies sad sad story..

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |