favorite Moon vehicle?

No, we're not talking lunar rovers here 8-)... I was wondering what
everyone else's favorite Moon vehicle was?  In other words, what's
the song you think shows off Moon's talents the most?  Its difficult
for me, because I like so many songs... like how can you pick your
SINGLE favorite Who song?  They're all so good! =]

Here's some that would be on my list of favorite Moon vehicles:

Cobwebs & Strange
Dogs Part II
    Besides the feverish drumming, it shows a hint of Moon's comic
    genius.

almost any song from Quadrophenia
    I think Keith really shines on this album.  The perfect followup
    to Who's Next

I'm sure I could think of some more, but that ought to be enough to
start some discussion going =]
						-- Rich

PS: the bootleg list is growing ever larger 8-).. I've added a few
    scanned album cover images from Ed Hanel's book and will be adding
    more in the next few days.
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com