re: Bad boot translations

Joe writes:

>See if you can guess which songs they're talking about:

>Express - Young Blues - Wait - Shaker - Submarine - Over There - Bad Boy
>1984 - Speaks - Blind Face - New Years Day - The Disco Queen
>Pinball Game - It's Alright! - About You - Can You Tell Me
>There's A Place - Go Ahead - Smash It Up - Cure - Are You Free?
>Holiday In The Sun - We're Gonna Groove

OK,
here's my guesses:

Express:            Relay
Young Blues:        ...too easy
Wait:
Shaker:             Shakin all over
Submarine:          Underture
Over There:
Bad Boy:            You Didn't Hear It
1984:               1921
Speaks:             Sparks
Blind Face:         Naked Eye
New Years Day:      Christmas
The Disco Queen:    Acid Queen
Pinball Game:       ...too easy
It's Alright!:      Do You Think it's Alright?
About You:          Fiddle About
Can You Tell Me?:   See Me, Feel Me
There's A Place:    Heaven and Hell
Go Ahead:           Go to the Mirror, Boy
Smash it up:        Smash the Mirror
Cure:               There's a Doctor I've Found
Are You Free?:      I'm Free
Holiday In the Sun: Tommy's Holiday Camp We're Gonna
Groove:             We're Not Gonna Take It

Other stuff:

I believe the definitive studio version of "Bonie Maronie" was done by Johnny
Winter in the mid-late 70's.  For those who are unfamiliar with the song, it's
a standard blues progression rock song very similar to "Roadrunner"

Only a week and a half 'til DST at the Hult Center in Eugene, OR!!!  If anyone
out there is going and would like to meet, let me know.

OK,
KLW