Kinks at the Rainbow 1977 on BBC Radio - No Who ContentSun Dec 7 12:16:03 PST 1997

Thought I'd alert the list that the BBC (Radio 2) is 'repeating' a (1hr)
broadcast of the Kinks from the Rainbow in 1977 this Saturday, followed by a
recent interview with Ray Davies.  My guess is that this will be the show
from Christmas Eve which was originally a simulcast with BBC2 - the original
broadcast only covered the last hour (and a bit) of the show which tallies
with the timing this Saturday.  I believe this was a 'notable' show as it
included the otherwise unavailable track 'Slumkids'.

MCW