bootleg recommendations? (fwd)

Tom Grier writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Wed Oct  5 06:30:42 1994
 Sun Dec  7 12:16:03 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 1994 08:32:43 -0600
From: tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU (Tom Grier)
Subject: bootleg recommendations?
To: thewho@cisco.com

I have no WHO boots in my collection. I think this is a sad fact.  One I'm
about to change.

I'd like to purchase two or three Who boots on CD, but I'd like to enlist
the help of you _thewho_ listers.  Do you have any recommendations on
specific titles?

I have the most recent catalog from Generation records in NYC, and they
list several Who titles.

I'd like to hears some of your opinions, before I sheel out some
hard-earned cash.

Thanks, in advance.

--
''''''   ''''''         Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'         Winona State University, Winona MN 55987