Britain shows..

    They really played shows in Britain after USA ? (1989)

Really.  The fact that they were playing more dates (but not the
locations) was mentioned on the '89 live radio broadcast from Dallas
(Cotton Bowl), wherein one of the announcers said prior to the show that
he had been talking to John and said something about this being the last
show, and that John looked at him oddly, whereupon he realized that this
was the last _American_ show.

    How many shows did they play, did they play at Wembley ?

The list I have shows 10; the last 6 were in London:

10/6, 7, 9, 10 at least one of these was in Birmingham, but that's all I
know off the top of my head.

10/23, 24, 26, 27 at Wembley Arena (capacity around 12,000) -- _not_
Wembley Stadium, capacity ~70-80,000

10/31, 11/2 Royal Albert Hall, charity performances of _Tommy_, with
guest star lineup as in LA

Alan