Clapton

It was me that commented on Clapton.

And no, I wont "knock it off:.

Because it was more a revolt against The Who than anything.

How come THe Who release a box set and NOTHING is played
on the air, but whenever Clapton releases a new album, we
have to be reminded 24 hours a day.?

I dont HATE Clapton, it was more an example then anything,
but, I am entitled to my opinion.

Hey, if you love Blues, great.. I don't really like eveything
he puts out anymore.. I cant comment on how "great" the new stuff
is being that "blues" is REALLy up my alley..

Some artists get more publicity then others, whether we all like
it or not...

But, Iam sure there are anti-Who people in the world who would agree
as far as them hearing anything onthe Who, but I don't hear enough.

Why not [play the hell out of Bony Maronie, like, saythey did
when they discovered that rare track by Zepplin when their "box"
came out around 87-88 or so...??

Just MY 2 cents...

Pete