over the top

I am apparently in the minority, but Iron Man is probably my favorite
Pete album; the guitar, production, and songs are stunning; it took a
while for it to displace Chinese Eyes (can I even say it?), which
hung sentimentally to the top rung of my affections for years.  (Sort
of like how I cannot ever say, due to reflex reaction, that there
could be an album as good as Quads).  I have always been shocked at
how Iron man has been utterly ignored by critics, Who fans, and the
general public.  I think it is a wonderfully balanced, and happy
affair.  Have wonderful days.