[hbpeltz@mailbox.syr.edu: Re: Longer Magic Bus]

    From: hbpeltz@mailbox.syr.edu (Harry Peltz)
    To: wbiggs@chaph.usc.edu (Wes Biggs)
    Cc: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: Re: Longer Magic Bus
    Date: Mon, 28 Nov

    On Wed, 23 Nov 1994, Wes Biggs wrote:

    > There's an extended Magic Bus on "The Story of the Who".  It's not 11
    > minutes, but it's quite a bit longer than the usual version.
    >
    > Some additions to the lyrics -- a talking part a la the Leeds version:
    > "Think how much you'll save" and repeated "Can'T! Have It!"
    >
    > I think it's also on Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy, but I don't have
    > that to check.
    Hooray! A start! My information tells me that it might be on the original
    Brisih
    pressing of the vinyl but I wasn't sure.
    I wasn't sure  Maybe someone with an original

    DOers anyone have the original Brisish presing? ?

My US Decca copy and UK Track copy both appear to be the long 4:28 version.
The US MCA compact disc lists the track on that as 4:28 but is the short
3:20 version.

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |