Re: Generations...

>GENERATIONS
>c/o Phil Hopkins
>1 Egbert Rd.
>Meols Wirral
>Merseyside
>L47 5AH U.K.

I have to agree with Joe, this is one helluva top fanzine.  For those interested
in getting tapes of various shows,  Phil Hopkins has a HUGE list of material
available ranging from the High Numbers days to present.  I'd hazard a guess and
say there can't be too many shows that he doesn't have on tape.

I have the list at home so if anyone is interested I can pass on more info but
if you're going to subscribe, make a note of asking for his tape list!

Denis.