Ringo Vs. Computer :)

>I know Keith's never coming back, but I'd rather see him replaced by Ringo
>Starr than a computer.  Well, I guess I won't go that far. :)

First off, I'm sorry I can't answer your "Saturday Night's Alright..." question.

Secondly, Ringo ain't no Lennon or McCartney, but he's actually considered by
some to be a very smooth, very melodic drummer. Not that he'd be right for the
Who, mind you! :)

And now that I think about it, McCartney did go in and re-do some of of Ringo's
drum parts he didn't like. Hmmm, in which case maybe Ringo *is* a McCartney
after all!

Enought Beatle stuff....somebody give me opinions on the PT "Psychoderelict"
tour concert video tape. Worth picking up?

Chuck