Re: CD.now

In article <9411140543.AA00420@kong.syr.edu>,
    "\"\"Jonathan L. Proulx\"\"" <jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu>  writes:
> I, too, am not affiliated with cd.now in any way shape
> or form.  I ordered From Lifehouse to Leeds a few weeks
> ago, and it came in five days.  No hassles, no problems.

I browsed through their web server (http://cdnow.com) and noticed that
there were quite a few of the bootleg CDs in their catalog listed as
"imports" 8-).  So while I haven't found a place that I could buy
bootlegs locally, I may be buying some from this place.  Thanks to the
contributors to the bootleg list, I now know which ones are good and
which ones to avoid! =)
						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!