JAE CDs Again

Thanks Legalize for the FAQ on the WWW. I hope I can weed my way through it
enough to be able to find The Who web.

Also, to The Mayor (thanks for the response) and others, I apologize for
making my question so vague. I have had the LPs for years, since they were
first released for most of them. What I don't understand, and want to know,
is the origin of these as CDs. Are they legit or boots. There has been talk
of John working on a compilation CD, but I have heard nothing about his
regular releases being put out on CD.

Thanks,
Bill