JAE CDs

Hi!
A brief introduction. I've been a fan of The Who for a long time and stumbled
across this mailing list a couple of months ago. I have been lurking in the
background and reading with interest all the great material daily. Beside
enjoying the music, I enjoy collecting mostly(!) legit releases. I do have at
least one boot that I don't believe was listed on the last list - so I'll
need to get thatincorporated.

Anyway, I finally have a couple of questions that I would like to toss out to
you all. First, only having an intermediate knowledge of computers, how can I
get to the WWW? In lay terms.

Second, I just purchased (a bit pricey) and received (earlier today) a double
CD of John's Rigor Mortis and Whistle Rymes LPs combined onto a single disc.
I want to know more about these. Are they legit or boots, for example? There
is nothing on the disc or cover mentioning a record company (a big hint). I
purchased them via mail order and the person selling it only said that it was
a Belgium company that he likes. The front cover art work is reproduced
beautifully, however, no back cover art work or liner notes are included.

Mad Dog and Smash You Head are due out shortly.

Does anyone have any info on these?

Thanks,
Bill