Pete is the Psycho??

I finally got my hands on the Roger Daltrey interview in Goldmine.  Great
interview as I never hear a whole lot from Roger.  Anyway, he said that the
Psychoderelict story that Pete wrote was autobiographical.

Now this in itself isn't hard to believe but Roger went further by saying the
whole "porno pen pal" thing was all over the British tabloids.  Does anyone
out there have any information on this??  Or possibly read one of the
tabloids??

Along those same lines, how is Pete's marriage doing??  In an interview I
read, it sounded like he was being forced to choose between his family and
his new Broadway career??  I always figured he had a good marriage (as good
as a rock start can have anyway), being married for 25 years and all.

Dave Korb
dkorb@dsrnet.com