Roger's tour

Daltry Sings Townshend was advertized in the Washington Post last Sunday
for a night at the Wolf Trap (6/12)....I sent for tickets.  Anyway, does
anyone know what the tour will include, like will there be guests (like
Pete or John, etc.)?

Another question.  About 10-15 years back Pete was writing music for Bette
Midler (according to his Scoop narratives)....anyone know what the
significance of this is?  Sorry if this is an old boring topic but I am
new to the digest.

--JB