Who's Last

	I would tend to agree that Who's Last wasn't the greatest album
The Who ever put out...  Some of the best live tracks from the original
band is on "Live at Leeds", but the "Bargain" live track on Who's Missing
is absolutely a notch above the Leeds album.  I have also a CD from a company
called Duchesse, and the album is "Live at the Fillmore East 1969", but
the sound on that CD is so bloody awful, the band is barely audible due
to the sound being so muddy.

	As far as the post-Keith era, Join Together, to my taste, has the best
live sound.  I must give credit where credit is due, Simon is an outstanding
drummer, but none come even close to Moon.

	Just my 2 cents...

       //  Luc Dore                                                   //
      //  Gandalf Data Ltd. (Montreal, Canada)                       //
     //  E-mail: ldore@gandalf.ca 72677.2037@compuserve.com         //
    //  "Either he's dead or my watch just stopped" - Groucho Marx //