Re: more Tommy

Hi Mike and all,

>Hi, Svante!  "Correct me if I'm wrong, but..."  :-)
>
>I would predict one or both of the following possibilities:
>
>   a)  You're not yet 25 (30?) years old;  :-)   and/or
>   b)  You play your LPs on a "turntable", not a "record player"!

You are partly right:

	a) I'm 25.
	b) I have a, what I'd call, a conventional record player.

I do remember the old "record changers", though, but I've never owned
one. I never realized that this was the reason for the ordering of the
Tommy sides. Thanks!

I do prefer CDs though. I *am* lazy!

Hey, there are even CD changers now. Will they ever learn? :-)

- Svante