Coke after Coke after Coke....

Hello everybody. I'm new to the group. I've got a question about some very
old cuts by the Who I've seen on an album called, I think, "Who the Fuck?",
which contained such cuts as Pete and the boys doing a commercial for
Coca-Cola ("Coke after Coke after Coke after Coca-Cola") and other such
gems. Has this record ever made it to CD?

What about those records Pete did for Meher Baba (sp?), the
"yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, nononononononono" chanting albums?

And yet another question: Anybody know why in the hell the MCA CD reissues
sound so godawful bad? Did MCA not use the master tapes? Are those tapes
not in good enough shape for remastering (I doubt that, though, knowing how
Pete is about recording)?. The _A Quick One_ and _Sell Out_ CDs are barely
listenable.

Thanks for any info.

Gene Hopstetter, Jr.   +   gene@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Writer/Layout/WWW Guy   +   Tulane Computing Services
"Give me some more terminology!" -- Slovenly