Re: Mississippi River Festival

The Mississippi River Festival was an annual series of concerts
held every summer at Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville,
across the Mississippi from St. Louis.  It was never a festival
where more than one group appeared on the same day.  (At least
that I can remember.)

They stopped having these several years ago.  I attended a few
concerts in the later years, but was not at the '71 Who show.
I was only nine at the time and my dad wouldn't let me borrow
the car.

-Tim
Tim Henrion                  Southwestern Bell Technology Resources
thenrion@sbctri.sbc.com      550 Maryville Centre Drive
(314)529-7772                St. Louis, MO   USA   63141