Roger's new album

For those of you who haven't had a chance to hear Roger's new album:

I won a copy of Roger's new album on a radio station yesterday and immediately
rushed out there to pick it up. I think what Roger has done with these songs
is the freshest thing done with Who songs in a long time. Baba O'Reilly is
absolutely awesome - it features the Chieftains. What a fresh take on an awesome
song! David Sanborn plays on 5:15. Personally, I don't care for the Dr. Jimmy -
There is some chick singing that song(I think her name is Linda Kelly). It's not that she's bad, I just wish that Roger would have sung it. Pete joins him for
the highlight of the album - a sort of "unplugged" version of Who Are You. I'm
sure all of you will dig it. John's highlight is, of course, the bassline in
The Real Me. The "overture", I asssumed would be from Tommy, but it was more of
an overture of ALL of Pete's work - including themes from empty glass and more.
I also thought it was interesting to hear Roger singing "The sea refuses no
river". That exemplifies the idea that this is a "Celebration of the music
of Pete Townshend".
	Overall, if you are open-minded about the orchestration, it really is
a respectable project. I can't wait to see it live.....