Roger itinerary

Hi bunch,

OK, here's what I've seen so far:

Musicians:  Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle (my understanding is he _will_
be playing _all_ dates), Simon Townshend, Zak Starkey and others Rabbit
Bundrick (keyboards), Jody Linscott (percussion), Billy Nicholls
(vocals), Guy Fletcher from Dire Straits (synthesizer), and Geoff
Whitehorn (guitar) will be performing with a 60-piece symphony orchestra
in support of Daltrey's album, "Roger Daltrey *A Celebration* The Music
of Pete Townshend & The Who" (released by Continuum Records in late
June).

Itinerary at present (some of these venues surprise me ...):

7/30	Denver,CO		Red Rocks

8/5	Detroit, MI		Fox Theater

8/7	Toronto			Kingswood

8/9	Saratoga, NY		Saratoga PAC

8/12	Winston-Salem, NC	Lawrence Coliseum

8/13	Columbia, MD		Merriweather Post Pavilion

8/18	Rockford, IL		Metro Center

8/20	Omaha, NB		Arena

8/21	Fargo, ND		FargoDome

8/23	Chicago, IL		Poplar Creek

8/28	Boston, MA		Great Woods

9/1	Cleveland, OH		Richfield Coliseum

9/3	Minnesota		Minnesota State Fair

9/4	Kansas City		Penn Valley Park

9/9	Raleigh, NC		Walnut Creek Amphitheater

9/10	Vienna, VA		Wolftrap

9/11	Philadelphia, PA	Mann Music Center

9/14	Richmond, VA		Classic Amphitheatre

9/17	Atlanta, GA		Chastain Park Amphitheater

*Additional dates to be announced

from Paul Stevens:

10/7	Concord, CA		?

I was told last month:

10/16	LA			Greek Theatre

This is all I know at present; in particular, I don't know anything more
about the West Coast shows, and (I should be so lucky) Texas/South US
shows, if any.

Alan